The Sisters

The Sisters

.

.

The First Sister

The First Sister

The Second Sister

The Second Sister

The Third Sister

The Third Sister

The Fourth Sister

The Fourth Sister

Tuesday, May 6, 2014



I LOVE earrings ... unfortunately for me I have been unable to wear earrings, sometime in High School (which was a long, long time ago) I gave up!  For reasons I can't explain, within hours of putting earrings in, my ears would get red and itchy.  After a couple of days they would begin to hurt.  It was quite annoying.

About a month ago, I had a thought - with all the information in the world at my finger tips, why have I not tried Googling my earring problem?  Apparently I am not the only person in the world with this problem.  I came across a women who said she tried Neosporin and it worked.  What did I have to lose?

So, one morning, I put a small dab of Neosporin on my forefinger and rubbed it on my ears - back and front.  Then whatever was left on my fingers I rubbed onto the post of the earring, put the earrings in my ears and hoped for the best. Amazingly enough, my ears were fine, what's more ... they were fine all day.  Now a month later my ears are still fine!

I wish I had had the ability to Google in High School, just think of all the money I could have spent on earrings!

No comments:

Post a Comment