The Sisters

The Sisters

.

.

The First Sister

The First Sister

The Second Sister

The Second Sister

The Third Sister

The Third Sister

The Fourth Sister

The Fourth Sister

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Happy May Day!

Happy spring everyone! I love spring! 

This is a super simple post, but I just wanted to share something I made this morning. 

I saw this wreath on Pinterest the other day. It didn't lead to a link so I don't know who to give credit to! 


I loved it and I don't have a good May wreath for my front door! I went to Michaels today, without kids! It was like Heaven. Anyway, I bought one bunch of tulips that was 50% off of $7 and a grapevine wreath that was on sale for $4.99. So the whole thing cost less than $10! I just pulled the tulips off of the bunch and pushed them in all around the wreath. I cut a few of the stems so that they would fit a little better and I made sure to alternate between tulips with leaves and tulips without leaves. It took me maybe 5 minutes to do. I might go back and hot glue them on, but I can never use a hot glue gun without burning myself...so probably not!

Here's how mine turned out:


If you want it to be a little more full like the one on Pinterest then you should probably buy two bunches of tulips. 

Sister #2 used more tulips and this is how hers turned out. I'm a little jealous. 


If you decide to make one hurry and go to Michaels while everything is on sale! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment