The Sisters

The Sisters

.

.

The First Sister

The First Sister

The Second Sister

The Second Sister

The Third Sister

The Third Sister

The Fourth Sister

The Fourth Sister

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Fish Tacos To Die For!

So, I thought that for the first post in these many months, I'd share my absolute favorite fish taco recipe.

http://www.recipegirl.com/2008/10/02/beer-battered-fish-tacos-with-baja-sauce/ 

I unfortunately do not have a picture of the ones we made, but below I've included a picture from the recipegirl's site.  They are really very good, and very easy to make.  My kids will make several tacos and then just eat the fish on it's own with the sauce.  

A couple of things:  I usually leave the JalapeƱos out of the sauce, because some of my younger kids don't like the added spice, but I cut some JalapeƱos up for myself and add them separately.  Also, I'm not a beer drinker so I substitute the beer with beef broth I don't know how much it changes the flavor because ... well ... I'm not a beer drinker.  I usually make my own Mexican seasoning and I like it a lot better than the store bought taco seasoning and it's so easy to make.  I hope you enjoy these as much as we do!


No comments:

Post a Comment