The Sisters

The Sisters

.

.

The First Sister

The First Sister

The Second Sister

The Second Sister

The Third Sister

The Third Sister

The Fourth Sister

The Fourth Sister

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Teriyaki Salmon with Sriracha Cream Sauce

I recently found a recipe for Teriyaki Salmon with Sriracha Cream Sauce on Pinterest. It can be found: HERE.

Let me just start off by saying, I don't really like seafood. If someone makes it for me then I'll eat it, but I very rarely choose to make it or to order it at a restaurant. I am usually ok with salmon. I really like Giada's recipe for Salmon Fish Sticks which can be found: HERE. Ooh...and this one too, Cheesy Onion Baked Salmon found HERE. Anyway, I decided to try this Teriyaki recipe and I really liked it! My kids liked it too. Awhile ago, Sister #2's daughter told my son that salmon makes you smart and he pretty much takes everything she says as gospel, so he eats salmon really well. I wonder if she can talk to him about shrimp and broccoli too.

The recipe is pretty simple.  You have to marinate the salmon in a teriyaki sauce recipe listed on the link. The longer you marinate it, the better. I let it marinate for a couple of hours and it was good.
Then you have to make the Sriracha Cream Sauce. I thought it had a little bit of a kick, but not too spicy at all. You can add extra Sriracha afterwards.

I clearly have a hard time taking pictures of meals after they are all made. I think at that point I'm a little too excited to eat or something. So, for a pretty plated picture, head over to Damn Delicious' website. Again, here's the link: Teriyaki Salmon with Sriracha Cream Sauce.  It was really good and went well with rice and kimchi, but I'm Korean so most things are good with rice and kimchi in my opinion.

Try the recipe and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment