The Sisters

The Sisters

.

.

The First Sister

The First Sister

The Second Sister

The Second Sister

The Third Sister

The Third Sister

The Fourth Sister

The Fourth Sister

Friday, April 18, 2014

Bose MIE2i Headphones

A year or so ago I bought these headphones for my husband: Bose MIE2i Mobile Headsets. He is a runner and is always going through new headphones to find some that he likes. (This is also the case for running shoes, sunglasses, and watches.) Anyway, he discovered these Bose Headphones and seemed to like them so I ordered him some for Father's Day.


I hadn't really thought of them much until the other day when I was pulling laundry out of the washing machine to transfer them to the dryer. Then to my surprise I pulled these headphones out of the washer. Needless to say, I was slightly annoyed.  These aren't the cheapest headphones. I set right out to make my husband feel guilty about it, because it's what I do. Then just for fun I thought I'd check to see if they still work...and what do you know?! They do! So, I am recommending them to all of you, just in case you are looking for good headphones to run with, that have a microphone and will survive a run through the washing machine! Now I must go apologize to my husband for the guilt trip. Darn.

No comments:

Post a Comment