The Sisters

The Sisters

.

.

The First Sister

The First Sister

The Second Sister

The Second Sister

The Third Sister

The Third Sister

The Fourth Sister

The Fourth Sister

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Excellent Read!

I just love being curled up in a comfortable chair with a good book. It seems like lately because I have four very busy kids, I don't have much time to read.  However, a 12 hour plane ride presented me with an opportunity to read an excellent book (sans comfortable chair). 

This was an excellent book, written by Jojo Moyes. It was about Lousia Clark who grew up in a small town, having not experienced much, but living a fairly normal life. She is hired to be the care giver of Will Traynor who is a quadriplegic and both her life and Will's are changed. 

It was truly an amazing book!  I sobbed through the last few chapters (which is awkward on a plane). Definitely a must read!

No comments:

Post a Comment