The Sisters

The Sisters

.

.

The First Sister

The First Sister

The Second Sister

The Second Sister

The Third Sister

The Third Sister

The Fourth Sister

The Fourth Sister

Monday, March 31, 2014

Aqua Zinger

Since giving up Coke, I've tried really hard to drink more water, which has been kind of hard for me.  I like juice, soda, milk, but water? Not so much. I also don't like the Crystal Light packets as much, because it reminds me of having diabetes while pregnant. So, I was excited when I spotted this awesome water bottle on Pinterest:


Behold! The Zing Anything Aqua Zinger! I ordered mine, in pink, off of Amazon for $29. I think the blue one is $24.

Here's how it works:


First you cut up whatever it is you want to use to flavor your water. I typically use cucumbers, because it's the easiest..and I'm lazy. It also reminds me of going to a spa, which is always nice. I've also done watermelon and basil, which was delicious. My kids also like the cucumbers, so I usually do that since they like to share.  Anyway, you cut up your vegetables, fruits, or berries and place them in a little cup at the bottom of the bottle. Then you place in a little attachment with blades on it. Then you screw it back onto the main part of the bottle and fill it with water and ice and voila! Flavored water. I've been drinking a lot more water since buying this bottle. Now I don't mind it as much! Try it and let me know what you think!

2 comments: