The Sisters

The Sisters

.

.

The First Sister

The First Sister

The Second Sister

The Second Sister

The Third Sister

The Third Sister

The Fourth Sister

The Fourth Sister

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

My quest to get fit!

I have had 3 kids and after each of my boys I made a resolve to lose all of the baby weight...and then I'd see a cookie or need a Coke. It's not really that I like to snack or eat desserts A LOT, it's mostly that I do not like to diet and I really dislike exercising. It's just not my thing. Well, about a month ago I decided it had better become my thing, because I don't like being chubby either. So, I turned to Sister #1 who told me about this beautiful app:


I love it! I love that I can set a goal and that it will tell me how many calories I can have in a day. I love that I can input everything I eat and any time that I actually exercise. It's really helped me to change the way I think about eating and snacking and has helped me to want to exercise (occasionally). After a month of using it I am more than halfway to my overall weight loss goal. I have given up Coke, but other than that I am pretty much eating the same things..just a lot less of it.

Try it! You'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment