The Sisters

The Sisters

.

.

The First Sister

The First Sister

The Second Sister

The Second Sister

The Third Sister

The Third Sister

The Fourth Sister

The Fourth Sister

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Meet the fourth sister

Growing up with three older sisters was like growing up with four mothers. In fact, I was told that I would be participating in this blog, whether I liked it or not! While having four mothers may sound miserable to some, for me I enjoyed the benefits of knowing that I always had someone I could count on, and who would take care of me when I needed it, or when I wanted to be taken care of (which frankly, isn't often). However, since I was significantly younger than my older sisters, I grew up dancing to the beat of my own drum. I have always strived to be different, and I've never really outgrown it.


While my older sisters are married and have children, I am a single elementary school art teacher living just outside of DC. I am a hippie at heart, and I love city life, art, music, movies, cooking, going to new restaurants, traveling, and the social scene. My posts will be primarily about cooking on a budget, restaurants I love, and occasionally art or movies I think are to die for. 

Stay tuned... One of my mothers will probably inform me that I need to post again sometime soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment