The Sisters

The Sisters

.

.

The First Sister

The First Sister

The Second Sister

The Second Sister

The Third Sister

The Third Sister

The Fourth Sister

The Fourth Sister

Monday, March 31, 2014

Soap Scum Miracle!


I have found it - the soap scum removing miracle.  I was tooling around Pinterest (my favorite hobby) and found this ...  Soap scum remover.  I was willing to try just about anything to remove the soap scum from my shower door - it's just disgusting.

Here's what you do:

First - put 1 cup of blue Dawn into a spray bottle (I purchased my spray bottle from Walmart).

Second - place 1 cup of vinegar in your microwave for a couple of minutes (just until it's boiling).

Third - let the vinegar cool for just a second (my bottle is slightly deformed because I skipped this step)

Fourth - Pour vinegar into spray bottle with Dawn, then shake to mix.

Finally - Spray your shower surfaces.  I did not rinse the mixture off right away, I left it on for several hours.  The longer you let it sit the better it works.  I then just rinsed.  The results were amazing!  

The best part about it is - as you have noticed I'm sure - I always have plenty of vinegar and Dawn on hand.

Try it!  Trust me, it's worth it.






No comments:

Post a Comment