The Sisters

The Sisters

.

.

The First Sister

The First Sister

The Second Sister

The Second Sister

The Third Sister

The Third Sister

The Fourth Sister

The Fourth Sister

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

It's me! Sister #2.

Second sister here.  I'm so excited for our new blog!  Sisters are the best, they're like built in best friends that never move away!  They're good for a lot of things including encouraging you to be a part of a blog and stepping out of your comfort zone even while kicking and screaming!
Sister #1 and I, circa 1981

Between running after rambunctious kids, church callings and being a military wife, I love to craft, cook, read, spend time with my husband and sleep!  I especially love crafts and recipes that are easy, peasy so I can get more sleep in!  I'm excited to share some of my adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment