The Sisters

The Sisters

.

.

The First Sister

The First Sister

The Second Sister

The Second Sister

The Third Sister

The Third Sister

The Fourth Sister

The Fourth Sister

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sister #1 Introduction

I am Adri Ann - sister #1.  The oldest of the four As.  A couple of things you'll notice right off ... First - unless someone else posts it, I will not likely post pictures of myself (not that I'm morally opposed or anything, just don't think people should be subjected to my face, you therefore are getting a picture of ... my legs). Second - I have an obsession for food, therefore most of my posts will be of food.  I also seem to have an obsession with stuff that Alison buys, so I will give my unsolicited opinion on all the products she has purchased and I "just had to have".  Hope you enjoy reading about these things as much as I have enjoyed eating and buying them!


No comments:

Post a Comment