The Sisters

The Sisters

.

.

The First Sister

The First Sister

The Second Sister

The Second Sister

The Third Sister

The Third Sister

The Fourth Sister

The Fourth Sister

Monday, March 31, 2014

Pedipeds

I love baby clothes and shoes! When I had my first son I was so excited for him to learn how to walk and wanted to get him the right shoes. (Now with my third...I'm in no hurry for him to learn how to walk or run!) Anyway, I had a good friend who suggested Pedipeds. They are perfect for babies learning how to walk. They stay on well and are just so cute! Kids have a tendency to take off their shoes and throw them as far as they can, but these stay on pretty well and they don't seem to bother them.

The thing I like about them is that they are soft and flexible, but still stiff enough on the bottom to give them support as they learn how to walk. I think the boys shoes are so cute, but the girl shoes are to die for. So much cuteness.  They are also sold in stores. They are not cheap and are typically $35-$40, but they do have sales and free shipping on orders over $35. If you're looking for baby shoes then check out Pediped.com! They are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment