The Sisters

The Sisters

.

.

The First Sister

The First Sister

The Second Sister

The Second Sister

The Third Sister

The Third Sister

The Fourth Sister

The Fourth Sister

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Jewelry, jewelry, jewelry!

Every woman is obsessed with something. For some it's shoes, or workout clothes, or kitchen appliances. My personal weakness is jewelry. I own way too much of it, and I covet other women's brightly colored chunky jewelry and feel like I have to have it for myself (I know, I'm psycho). So as soon as I discovered a website that let me shamelessly feed my jewelry addiction without draining my bank account, I was completely hooked.



Women of the world, meet ourworldboutique.com. I do not work for them, but they probably have my address memorized by now because I keep ordering more and more jewelry. I own even more than what is pictured above. And get this: none of the items above cost over $10.00. I am not even kidding! They sell beautiful jewelry, but they also sell other accessories and clothes as well. 

Check them out! I apologize in advance. Maybe you'll get addicted as well, and wish that you had never discovered them. Happy shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment